Situated with great street presence on a prime corner block with a perfect north east aspect. This charming 1930’s Queensland architecture is ideal to be converted into a Hampton’s style home. Ready to just move into now and enjoy the location within walking distance to Portside, racecourse road café society and Eat Street.
Light filled throughout with high coffer ed ceilings and traditional mouldings neutral toned VJ walls, polished timber floors, original highlight windows and entry hall.
Endless further potential to either raise, extend or add capital value for an entry level price in one of Brisbane’s most elite suburbs.
Whether you’re a commuter to the city, airport or the gateway this is a brilliant location for accessibility.
• 3 bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate living and dining rooms
• Front sun-room and spacious kitchen
• Air-con and traditional leaver arch windows
• Plenty of storage under the house
• Fully fenced and North East facing