Boasting a convenient position with sublime elevated views of the Brisbane River, this three bedroom apartment provides a unique opportunity in a blue-chip locale. Positioned in a character art deco building with a boutique offering of just three apartments, you’ll enjoy the laidback lifestyle Brisbane is famous for, on the doorstep of the CBD and renowned lifestyle precincts!
Polished timber floors and ornate character features flow throughout the apartment, including detailed scotia’s and timber windows. Open-plan living and dining captures light-filled river views with gorgeous bespoke built-in seating wrapping underneath the window and providing a whimsical spot for a book and a wine. Providing everything modern life demands, the kitchen occupies a generous footprint fitted with excellent provision; a surplus of storage sitting alongside tiled splash back, stainless appliances including gas stove and tremendous bench space perfectly handling any entertaining demands.
Three bedrooms provide private retreat; the master including built-in storage and all enjoying cooling river breezes. They are flawlessly serviced by an updated bathroom, impressing in contemporary style with floor to ceiling tiling, glass shower and good vanity storage. Additional features include rear facing balcony, single off-street parking and communal laundry.
– River views and premier lifestyle location
– Character art-deco building with just three apartments in total
– Polished floors and ornate features throughout
– Open-plan lounge and dining with built-in window seat and river outlook
– Well-provisioned kitchen with excellent storage, gas cooktop and great bench space
– Three bedrooms; master including built-in storage
– Updated contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and glass shower
– Second toilet/rear balcony/single vehicle accommodation/communal laundry
– Walk to city cat, Portside, multiple dining and entertaining precincts
One of Brisbane’s most desirable locations, you’ll enjoy unfettered access to famed lifestyle precincts including Portside, Eat Street Markets, Racecourse Road and of course the CBD. Ascot State School and renowned Brisbane private schools such as St Margaret’s and St Rita’s are also at your door, as are multiple parks and restaurants in a location that delivers it all!