Every once in a while a genuinely special opportunity presents itself. In a hidden pocket of Nundah Heights that almost never transacts lies a handful of beautiful wide, tree lined streets with elevation and elegance capturing never ending bay breezes and is home to some of Brisbane’s most beautiful character homes.
Positioned on the high side with an uninterrupted eastern aspect towards Moreton Bay, 4 Cambridge Street is a mesmerising re-imagination of the quintessential family Queenslander with every conceivable luxury inclusion exquisitely curated to create a masterpiece of practicality and sophistication to be enjoyed for generations to come.
The juxtaposition of Queensland classicism and contemporary practicality and beauty is immediately apparent upon entry, soaring ceiling heights, handmade cast plaster work and stunning herringbone French Oak flooring create a lasting first impression. Masterfully architect designed to flow seamlessly from indoors to outdoors, the home effortlessly achieves a sense of space, breathtaking beauty and privacy with continual reminders of exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail at every turn.
Featuring five king sized bedrooms, a dedicated home theatre, home office, walk in display wine cellar, a master suite akin to a six star luxury hotel, significant storage and garaging for three vehicles, a state of the art therapeutic magnesium inground swimming pool and extensive professionally landscaped grounds, this house is expansive, exceptionally well designed and built, yet manages to feel like the ultimate family home you will be inspired to raise a family in and proud to call your own.
A truly once in a generation opportunity, this really is the finest example of an exceptionally well kept secret in Brisbane real estate.
Spectacular re-imagination of modern Queenslander living with a beautiful elevated outlook towards Moreton Bay and the CBD
• Huge extra height garaging for 3 vehicles
• Hand laid French Oak herringbone flooring
• Dedicated sound proof Home Theatre
• Walk in 200 bottle display wine cellar
• Stunning kitchen with scullery and full suite of Miele appliances including integrated fridge freezers and imported New York marble
• State of the art therapeutic Magnesium Magna pool
• Professionally landscaped mature grounds
• Stunning master suite akin to a six star hotel
• Fully ducted and individually zoned Daikin climate control air conditioning throughout
• Dedicated study in addition to five full king sized bedrooms
• Substantial second floor living room with private balcony and high ceilings
• Stunningly appointed throughout with no expense or luxury detail spared
Located within close proximity to the vibrant Nundah village precinct is home to a number of dining experiences from hot breakfast spots through to casual dining and a roof top bar. The recently renovated and award winning The Royal Hotel featuring the Italian restaurant, the lounge and the Jazz lounge.