The injection of renovations and new builds have enhanced the popularity of this developing residential nook of Virginia. A drive of the area is a must to fully appreciate the confidence in this market.
This 3 Bedroom home has timber floors throughout, two carpeted bedrooms have built-ins and the third bedroom has timber floors. The main bedroom comes complete with air conditioning. The home also boasts a large rear deck with perfect north east aspect capturing bay breezes overlooking a vast yard and double carport.
This home is conveniently located on a quiet leafy street within 12kms of the CBD an easy drive to Chermside shopping centre, pool and library and is a 2 minute walking distance to public transport, school and park.
• Fully fenced yard
• Straight line distance to the CBD is 12kms
• Short walk to ARC Hill Park on Goss Road, access to the bike/walk ways and local cafes
• Close to the popular Hamilton Road shops
• 1Km walk to Virginia rail
• Quick drive to Nundah Village and rail, Virginia and Nudgee Golf Clubs, Westfield Chermside and Toombul Shopping Centres
• Quick access to the Gateway Arterial to access the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast
• 7Km to the Nudgee Beach Boat ramp for direct access to Moreton Bay
• Central to numerous primary and secondary schooling
• 15 minute drive to the airport precinct
• Virginia in the northern part of Brisbane allows quick access to Mount Glorious, Mount Mee and the scenic rim
If you have been looking for the ultimate in position and potential then this may well be your new home.