An esteemed location and a brand new refined residence combine to provide a superb market opportunity walking distance to the Brisbane River foreshore. Executed to the highest degree and taking a privileged spot in a new boutique complex, an enviable lifestyle opportunity is yours for the taking!
Five-star in every aspect, modern Queensland lifestyles are at the fore within the spacious open-plan lounge and dining, sophisticated tiling stretching throughout the zone. Large stacker doors draw you outside with seamless flow and inviting cooling breezes to waft throughout the apartment. Make the most of Brisbane’s enviable climate within elevated alfresco zone, designed for all-weather use and enjoying an elevated outlook.
Offering a deluxe zone for the workhorse of the home, the kitchen has been fitted with the finest of cabinetry storage and a great stretch of stone bench space. Integrated dishwasher, stainless appliances and deluxe splash back combine to produce a zone that is as stylish as it is functional.
Two spacious bedrooms are privately tucked away, each enjoying built-in storage and plush relaxing carpet. The master benefits from a private ensuite bathroom – floating timber vanity and large glass shower taking centre stage. Matching in refined style, there is a second full sized bathroom available for the remainder of the household.
Additional features include a large separate laundry, ducted air-conditioning and double secure vehicle accommodation.
A privileged address in every facet, enjoying strolling to multiple dining establishments along the Brisbane River foreshore, with Portside Wharf and Eat Street Markets at your door. Coveted schools are easily within reach as is the Brisbane CBD with thanks to multiple bus and city cat stops at your door.
• Modern unit in brand new boutique complex
• Open-plan air-conditioned living and dining with great indoor/outdoor flow
• Modern spacious kitchen with feature timber cabinetry, stone benches and integrated dishwasher
• Spacious all-weather alfresco with elevated outlook
• Two carpeted air-conditioned built-in bedrooms – each with ceiling fans
• Master with direct access to balcony and private deluxe ensuite
• Contemporary second bathroom with timber and stone vanity and large glass shower
• Separate laundry
• Double secure garage
• Walking distance to Brisbane River foreshore and Portside Wharf
• Walking distance to Racecourses, Public Transport and Citycat
• On the doorstep of Brisbane CBD