Perfectly positioned high on the hill this stunning tree-lined home offers easy low maintenance living, maximising indoor and outdoor spaces while enjoying the breezes from the highset elevation.
An intelligently designed home with a functional kitchen on the top level encompassed by country style cabinetry and fully equipped with dishwasher, gas cooking, insinkerator and ample fridge space.
Sliding doors seamlessly connect the kitchen with the generous front facing deck – here you will enjoy your quiet morning coffees or at the rear on the weekend a BBQ with family and friends.
Three bedrooms are on offer, each with carpet, air conditioning and all including built-in storage. The master bedroom retreat is complete with walk-in-robe and luxurious en-suite, while the two remaining bedrooms are serviced with their own bathrooms.
• Split level family home in quiet cul-de-sac
• Gas stainless steel appliances, stainless steel dishwasher
• Spacious downstairs separate rumpus room
• Generous combined upstairs living and dining area
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Master with spacious walk-in robe
• Spacious en-suite with shower and bath
• 3 bathrooms in total
• Rumpus room on ground level
• 2 car accommodation with covered walkway to house
• Water tanks with 9000 litre capacity
• Garden with plenty of space for kid to play
Situated in a peaceful and private cul-de-sac, you will be within walking distance to the Somerset Hills State School and the cafes of Stafford Heights and neighboring Kedron. The home is situated in the Craigslea State High School catchment area while the private schools of Kedron are just a short drive away.
There are multiple bus routes available at nearby Appleby Road and Webster Road, and your commute will be straightforward with easy access to major roads and the Brisbane tunnel network & Prince Charles Hospital.