Commanding an elevated position within a highly sought-after Wavell Heights locale, you will want for nothing in this beautiful family home. A rare find that combines traditional features with modern conveniences whilst being positioned in a very private setting.
The original pedestal archway beautifully separates the living from the open-plan kitchen and dining area. The modern kitchen will be sure to impress you with its modern appliances, large fridge space, ample cupboard and bench space. There is plenty of room for the whole family to sit at the kitchen breakfast bar!
The master bedroom offers a spacious retreat from the rest of the home, with its modern ensuite, air-conditioning and deep walk-in-robe.
The bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling family bathroom, complete with large shower and separate bathtub.
Internal stairs lead to a remote, double lock-up garage with the adjacent laundry providing ample bench space and storage.
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Over-sized kitchen with gas cooking
• Air-conditioned main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Second bedroom with offset study room
• Separate dining and living space
• Aircon in the living, kitchen, dining and downstairs bedroom.
• Ceiling fans
• Large downstairs family room, office & storage
• Separate internal laundry room
• Expansive entertaining areas
• Remote Two car garage
• Pool & Garden maintenance
• Pets on Application
• NBN Access
Offering the best of leafy living with the convenience of being just 8km from the Brisbane CBD, it’s little wonder that Wavell Heights is in high demand. Enjoy being within moments from Westfield Chermside and multiple schooling and parkland precincts in addition to numerous cafes and dining provisions.