Tranquil bushland corridors and superb access to provisions ensures an irresistible opportunity to live in this family-friendly pocket of McDowall; a move-in ready single level home providing sophisticated living. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street, the perfect blend of modern inclusions and timeless style emphasises the deluxe family comfort within.
The generously sized freshly painted interior delivers a light and airy space, with low-maintenance tiled floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning adding to comfort. Fluid flow throughout the easy single level floor plan invites you into a myriad of spaces in which to enjoy casual or formal living. A large open-plan living and dining is framed by glass windows with a second separate lounge and study/sitting room offering enviable versatility. Expansive benches deliver exceptional functionality within the central kitchen, a raft of storage and quality appliances also featuring within the large footprint.
A large, covered entertainer’s patio beckons you outside, providing the ideal space for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. Sure to be the setting for hours of enjoyment with family and friends, it is accompanied by a fenced, private backyard with easy-care landscaping.
Retreat to one of four bedrooms, each with walk-in wardrobes. The master includes the added benefits of a private ensuite whilst a large main bathroom offers family flexibility with separate bath and shower. Additional features include a separate laundry, security screens, superb storage and double remote garage with rear drive-through roller door.
Delivering excellence within a location that is renowned for quality, enjoy fabulous proximity to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences. Multiple state and private schools are nearby whilst the suburb is well serviced by parkland, local shops and public transport. In addition Westfield Chermside is nearby as well as tremendous access to major transport corridors delivering you to both the north and south coasts with ease.
• Expansive single level with great street appeal
• Large open-plan living and dining
• Second separate lounge plus additional sitting room/study
• Large kitchen with terrific storage and expansive bench space
• Covered alfresco entertaining area leading to a fenced backyard
• Four bedrooms each with walk-in robes; master including private ensuite
• Well appointed family bathroom
• Separate laundry adjacent to drying zone
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and security screens throughout
• Double remote garage with drive-through rear roller door