Benefiting from exquisite styling blending contemporary sophistication with elegant Queenslander charm, this beautiful low maintenance home is located in a leafy pocket of popular Hendra. Nestled amongst high-quality homes in a refined location forever in demand, it’s the perfect find for those seeking move-in ready living with the warmth of yesteryear.
Beautifully refined to bring timeless elegance whilst maintaining character Queensland features, there is the perfect blend of fresh sophistication with homely influence.
Secure block with high fencing for a private gated presence gives way to a light filled interior with striking timber floors and soaring ceilings stretching throughout. A flowing layout incorporates spacious lounge and dining with contemporary luxury flawlessly merging with ornate character features; VJ walls, French doors, picture rails and stained glass windows on show throughout.
Articulated by deluxe design and a white palette, the kitchen impresses with refined shaker-styled cabinetry, gorgeous subway tiled splash back, walk-in pantry, gas stove, and farmhouse sink. A superb stretch of bench space is perfect for entertaining, with a large centre island including seating.
Capitalizing on Queensland’s enviable climate, dedicated attention has been given to ensure alfresco enjoyment is seamless and everlasting. Timber bi-fold doors blur the lines between indoors and out, flowing to a huge covered deck with abundant space for entertaining and relaxing. An additional patio is downstairs for added flexibility, with perfect flow into the fenced, yard with mature greenery and brilliant space for children and pets to play.
Four bedrooms are on offer, two with gorgeous bay windows and one including access to a large enclosed sunroom; the perfect space to utilise as a home office or children’s play room. The bathroom has been updated to bring modern refinement whilst still in keeping with the character of the home, including great vanity storage and over-bath shower.
– Gorgeous Queenslander with contemporary updates throughout
– Character features including timber floors, high ceilings and stained glass windows
– Light-filled living/meals plus separate lounge room
– Deluxe kitchen with shaker cabinetry, stone benches and centre island
– Split System air conditioning & Ceiling fans
– Large covered entertainer’s deck plus second patio
– Very private fully fenced block
– Four bedrooms; one including access to a large enclosed sunroom
– Well-appointed bathroom with great vanity storage
– Uncover patio underneath house plus separate laundry
– Double remote garage
– Back to base security connected
– Security camera systems for additional peace of mind
– Walk to bus and dining
– Partially furnished option also available
Beautifully presented both indoors and out, you’ll enjoy the elegant sophistication with the convenience of a central location. Although there is a double remote garage, you may rarely use your car with a location that offers bus stop, cafés and schooling all within walking distance. In addition you are right in the centre of one of Brisbane’s most famed lifestyle precincts with excellent access to Racecourse Road, private schooling, Portside and the racing entertainment venues!