Enjoy this contemporary apartment with house-like proportions set privately at the rear of this boutique feel complex, such an incredibly rare offer.
It’s a perfect home-away-from-home for downsizers, savvy investors and those wanting generous, convenient living. There’s plenty of space for everything, with loads of room for family and friends to stay across the two levels.
This easy-care residence, defined by extra height ceilings and wall space, features an upstairs master bedroom with its own wing, as well as a separate media area for your new life chapter. While, downstairs also delivers on providing a private wing for the bedrooms and utilities to maximise privacy, and the grandeur of the living space ceiling height.
Anyone with an art collection will Looove the expansive wall space and extra height ceilings, no restrictions here on the size or amount for your art.
There’s also plenty of lifestyle here, space to entertain friends and family easily or simply stroll along quiet laneways to your favourite restaurant and James St Market and Gasworks precincts. Every convenience is mere footsteps away.
Easy transport options and 2 generous car spaces complete the dream life.
• Internal: 152m2, Terrace: 13m2, Car Park (on title) 31m2 Total: 196 m2
• Right in the heart of the ‘Golden Triangle’ – James St, Emporium and Gasworks
• Pet Friendly complex
• Abundant light and cross flow
• Large generous bathrooms, separate laundry and office zone
• Upstairs separate master wing including media zone
• On-trend polished concrete and timber flooring
• Extra height ceilings
• A contemporary haven with endless dining and lifestyle options a simple stroll, living here is a delight
Enjoying this much space in such a vibrant inner-city location is exceptional. This is a rare, especially generously-sized apartment that delivers on its promise of allowing its occupants to thrive.