Enjoy this contemporary apartment with house-like proportions, perfect east aspect, abundant light, cross flow ventilation, expansive void ceiling height and double height living room windows to see sky. It’s an absolute ideal living space with walking access to Brisbane’s best restaurants and fashion precinct, such an incredibly rare offer.
This easy-care residence, defined by extra height ceilings and wall space, features an upstairs master bedroom with its own wing, as well as a separate media area for your new life chapter. Downstairs also delivers on providing a private wing for the bedrooms and utilities to maximise privacy, and the grandeur of the living space ceiling height.
Anyone with an art collection will have found their nirvana here, with these very generous wall spaces and extra height ceilings you can have your own private gallery.
There’s also plenty of lifestyle to take in, space to entertain friends and family easily or simply stroll along quiet laneways to your favourite restaurants and James St. Market and Gasworks precincts. Every convenience is mere footsteps away.
This perfect home-away-from-home speaks to downsizers, savvy investors and those wanting generous, convenient living.
Easy transport options complete the perfect package for your dream apartment life.
• Internal: 151m2, Terrace: 13m2, Car Park (on title) 16 m2 Total: 180 m2
• Right in the heart of the ‘Golden Triangle’ – James St, Emporium and Gasworks
• Pet Friendly complex (STBCA)
• Abundant light and cross flow breezes
• Large generous bathrooms, separate laundry and office zone
• Upstairs separate master wing including walk in robe and media zone
• Extra height ceilings
• A contemporary haven with endless dining and lifestyle options a simple stroll, living here is a delight
Enjoying this much space in such a vibrant inner-city location is exceptional. This is a rare, especially generously-sized apartment that delivers on its promise of allowing its occupants to thrive.