Fusing historic character and charm with striking modern elements, this esteemed residence presents a truly special opportunity to acquire a luxurious property within the highly coveted Ascot locale. Bringing superior luxury and resort-inspired outdoor living, intelligent design also incorporates ready-made provision for five-star dual-living.
Amalgamating modern brilliance with the character of yesteryear, the interior of the home has been renovated with masterful craftsmanship embracing heritage qualities and character features. Gorgeous VJ walls, soaring ceilings and polished timber flooring sit in perfect conjunction with bespoke lighting and a striking, moody palette.
This renowned location is within walking distance to St Margaret’s Anglican College, St Rita’s College and numerous café precincts. Among the coveted schooling options, there is exceptional access to five-star boutiques and dining with the CBD, Portside, Hamilton and Newstead just moments away.
– Five-star character with modern elements and dual-living flexibility
– Open-plan living and dining with separate formal lounge and character elements throughout
– Designer kitchen with streamlined joinery, gourmet appliances and stone, bespoke pendant lighting
– French doors to the covered entertainer’s deck with leafy, elevated northerly aspect
– Resort-inspired swimming pool with tropical landscaping and covered patio among lush greenery
– Exquisite master with dressing room and luxurious ensuite in a striking moody palette
– Additional features include security system, large under house storage/workshop, solar panels
– Purpose-built dual-living with additional living/dining and kitchenette downstairs
– Minutes from Brisbane Airport, CBD, Schools and easy access to the motorways and walking distance to amenities and public transport