This super cute circa 1975 home enjoys abundant light, polished floors, a renovated modern kitchen and bathroom with an easy living layout. Add in an elevated positioned home, that’s easy to extend STCA, with a perfect N/E aspect and nature strip view and you have a true gem.
No money needed to spend on updating, you can simply add-on to grow value when you’re ready.
Underneath is an extensive space (not legal height) conveniently used for garaging cars, workshop & storage, laundry tubs and a downstairs toilet.
A/C, built in robes, storage, retro pendant lighting add to the easy living stylish lifestyle. The front deck with its elevated treed view allows cooling breezes to flow through the home, all adding to the comfortable liveability factor.
An added bonus is the sizeable yard area and BBQ area with pergola, such an ideal outside entertaining zone.
Super location with a simple 5-10 minute walk to train station, buses, Arana Hills Shopping Centre, Arana Leagues Club, Groverly TAFE Campus, Groverly State School, restaurants and sporting fields.
• Built circa 1975 on 607m2 of nicely elevated land
• Polished timber floors
• 3 Bedrooms
• Renovated family bathroom/separate toilet with modern retro style tiling
• Renovated modern white kitchen
• Light filled, open plan lounge/dining cross breezes and modern retro feel
• Cute front N/E facing deck with treed view