Positioned within walking distance to local shops, food outlets and public transport, this light-filled single-level home is well suited to family life. Enjoying modern comforts and an easy-care design, there is also excellent fenced yard space for children and pets to thrive!
Ducted air-conditioning, a neutral palette and great natural light amplify the feeling of space within an open-plan layout; generously sized lounge and dining ready to embrace casual relaxation. Framed by timeless white cabinetry, the kitchen exceeds every modern demand with surplus storage, stainless appliances and expansive bench space; a handy breakfast bar ensuring excellent functionality.
Glass sliders extend the living space outdoors to a covered rear alfresco where there is plenty of space to host extended family and friends. Flow directly into the huge backyard, flat and landscaped for easy-care as well as being fenced for added peace of mind.
Private retreat can be found in one of three built-in bedrooms; the master including a walk-in robe and well-appointed ensuite with good vanity storage and glass shower. The family bathroom matches in style and also provides a bath. Additional features include a separate laundry, ceiling fans, solar electricity, security screens and double remote garage.
Delivering excellent space without filling your weekends with maintenance, there is also the benefit of a location that ensures every day convenience is yours to enjoy. Birkdale local shops are within easy walking distance, as are both bus and train stops for effortless commuting. There is great service by local schools and the waterfront is just over a kilometre away!
– Light-filled single level with fantastic backyard
– Open-plan lounge and dining with ducted air-conditioning
– Contemporary kitchen including superb storage and expansive benches
– Covered rear alfresco flowing to huge, fenced backyard
– Three built-in bedrooms; master including walk-in robe and ensuite
– Family bathroom with bath
– Separate laundry/security screens/ceiling fans/solar electricity/double remote garage
– Walk to local shops, bus and rail