An exceptional residence in a highly desired northern pocket, this striking and unique design delivers superb entertaining and living options. Spread over a multi-level layout with resplendent finishes and features throughout, it’s a premium opportunity to Live In Now and Develop Later!
Effortlessly blending classic architectural features with refined contemporary inclusions, beyond an impeccable street presence, gorgeous polished timber floors stretch throughout an open-plan layout; inviting immediate warmth and relaxation in sophisticated surrounds. A gourmet kitchen articulates the central living zone, awash with luxurious features and timeless design that includes subway tiling, stainless appliances, farmhouse sink and stunning bench tops that sit atop shaker cabinetry. A feature stone fireplace invites relaxation and conversation within the large central living room whilst an adjacent dining with built-in bar will be the setting for dinner parties.
A colossal sized rumpus adds another zone in which to retreat, framed by multiple timber French and bi-fold doors for superior indoor/outdoor flow onto the large alfresco deck. Covered for all-weather use and flowing directly onto the huge, fenced backyard you’ll be able to capitalise on the perpetually sunny Brisbane weather and savour entertaining and unwinding. Embracing Palm Springs vibes, the sparkling Magnesium in-ground pool is sure to be enjoyed for holiday-at-home fun!
Four plush bedrooms provide an enviable choice of repose, each including built-in storage. A private suite with dual walk-in robes, ensuite and huge dressing room/nursery is a wonderful inclusion whilst a huge bedroom with ensuite is exclusively positioned on the upper level and offers a second master bedroom choice. Each of the three bathrooms within the home exude an understated luxury whilst the main bathroom also includes feature tiling and bathtub. This home is ideal for those seeking two master suites, airy spacious interiors, multiple entertainment areas, development potential and is ready to move in yesterday.
• Located in a quiet elevated 913sqm pocket of Aspley – a rare find
• Exceptional unique residence with refined inclusions
• Open-plan living with features stone fireplace and timber floors
• Formal dining including built in bar
• Exquisite chef’s kitchen with shaker cabinetry and farmhouse sink
• Massive rumpus room flowing to large covered deck
• Fenced backyard, gated front garden and sparkling magnesium in-ground pool
• Four built-in bedrooms; two with ensuite bathrooms on different levels
• Three bathrooms in total plus separate laundry
• Additional features include AC, gated front yard, 4 car accommodation & solar panels
• A short stroll to parks, buses, schools, and shops and quick access to main arterial roads
• Multiple opportunities for a family, developer or land banker