Unfolding over three exceptional levels with an ever-present lush green backdrop, this architectural residence cohesively blends the best of modern living with intelligent design maximising natural light, cooling breezes and flowing space. Backing onto a reserve in a quiet pocket with extraordinary nature views, this is a home of peace, enjoyment and privacy.
Artfully designed to bring a tree-filled backdrop into every serene corner, a contemporary landscaped exterior gives way to a flowing, spacious interior blessed with soaring voids, large breezeways and polished timber floors stretching throughout multiple zones. On the middle level, three large living spaces cater to evolving families effortlessly, anchored by the adjacent Wyer and Craw designer kitchen. Occupying a generous footprint, an abundance of sleek cabinetry is joined by integrated fridge-freezer, Miele appliances, expansive stone bench space, walk in pantry and pristine green outlook.
Indoor merges to out beyond large stacker doors that lead to a huge, covered alfresco deck overlooking a bushland reserve and the resort-style salt water pool below. Tiled surrounds and a lush tropical landscaped border provide five-star entertaining and relaxation, superbly enhanced by a colossal downstairs lounge room with a kitchenette that flows directly from the pool zone.
Five built-in bedrooms are spaced throughout the home; three on a private upper level and two downstairs. The master enjoys a private, stylish ensuite whilst two additional full sized bathrooms impeccably cater to the remainder of the household and any guests.
Additional features of this entertainer’s paradise include a separate study, large storage room, laundry with drying deck, air-conditioning and double remote garage.
Positioned in a coveted enclave of popular Albany Creek, this outstanding residence blends impressive style with superb livability and convenience! Enjoy kilometers of meandering pathways and the Bunya State Forest at your door, whilst there is tremendous access to bus, local shops and a myriad of schooling provisions.
• Tri-level home with bushland reserve backdrop
• Brilliant natural light, cooling breezes and polished timber floors throughout
• Multiple living spaces including lounge, dining, sitting and huge rumpus
• Wyer & Craw kitchen with sleek cabinetry, stone benches, Miele and integrated appliances
• Huge covered alfresco deck overlooking green filled backdrop
• Resort style in-ground pool with landscaped surrounds
• Massive downstairs living and kitchenette
• Five built-in bedrooms; three positioned on private upper level
• Master with private ensuite
• Two additional full sized bathrooms
• Separate laundry with drying deck
• Large storage room / motorized outdoor blinds
• Double remote garage