Positioned within the premier enclave of leafy Teneriffe and enjoying the infusion of elevated expansive views, this beautifully designed residence is steeped in elegance. Showcasing high-quality finishes within a luxurious interior, it is a distinguished property that also offers superlative provision of dual-living or separate studio space with dual access from Waverley Street or Teneriffe Drive.
Enjoying a unique dual-street frontage, every element of the property impresses with manicured landscaping and detailed design flowing from the exterior and beyond. Taking its guidance from refined Queenslander styling, an expansive entertaining, dining and living zone sits centre stage within the upper level; a backdrop of polished timber floors, VJ wall paneling and soaring ceilings bringing finesse. There is flowing access to the front, covered balcony with expansive horizon and river views as well as cooling breezes ever present. Elegantly adorned with built-in shelving and library provision, there is also a media room on this level; a striking barn door providing separation when desired.
– Opulent residence with dual-street frontage, luxurious fit-out and expansive horizon views
– Manicured landscaping with refined exterior and character features
– Open-plan living, entertaining and dining flowing to front balcony with river and horizon views
– Superlative kitchen design with expansive shaker joinery, integrated appliances and huge island bench
– Separate media with library shelving and barn door
– Luxurious master including walk-in robe and elegant ensuite
– Additional opulent bathrooms with high-end fit-outs and gold tap ware, stone vanities
– Large self-contained studio positioned separately with open-plan layout, covered deck, spectacular views and direct street access to Teneriffe Drive
– Additional refined kitchen plus European laundry and luxurious bathroom
– Laundry with built-in cabinetry/ducted air-conditioning/brilliant storage
– Walk to famed dining precincts, leafy parkland and river frontage, only 2.5km to Brisbane CBD