One of the district’s original homestead sites, lovingly owned by the same family for generations, this split level residence is now offered to the market and presents an outstanding opportunity. Nestled on a huge 809m2 block and backing onto premier sporting fields which were once the estate’s farmland, you get the benefit of acreage living with the convenience this urban hub provides!
There is of course the incredible opportunity to capitalise on the easy build quality of a very accessible block by demolishing the current home and building a home of your dreams, taking supreme advantage of a position which allows tremendous access to vibrant dining hubs, quality schools and effortless commute. Subject to council approval, there is also scope to subdivide and develop accordingly.
You’ll delight in the premier opportunity to be on the doorstep of multiple dining and parkland facilities as well as the massive Westfield Chermside and DFO shopping and dining precincts. Multiple private and state schools are readily accessible along with the Brisbane Airport and CBD.
Rarely does an opportunity come along that allows such endless scope to renovate, land hold, develop or build in such a privileged location.
• Original homestead site with a 1980’s build on a huge 809m2 block
• Backing onto former estate farmland, now Brisbane Grammar sporting fields
• Classic brick design with original interior offering scope for renovation or future development
• The fluid flowing layout encompasses a large lounge with open-plan living & dining anchored by the original kitchen
• Split level design includes three upper bedrooms, two with built-in storage
• Family bathroom, with separate bath & shower
• Downstairs is an additional multi-purpose room alongside a large storage room, laundry & single lock-up garage
• In addition, there is a second driveway, side access and a huge backyard
• Easy access to major arterial roads, Brisbane Airport, CBD, amenities and multiple schools