A stunning north-east facing home ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Hamilton’s most sought after streets. This significant contemporary home offers expansive family living, boasting an abundance of light and space in the heart of Brisbane’s inner north.
Situated over three levels with stunning views, this large five bedroom + study, three plus bathroom, two car home will appeal to families who require all of the conveniences of city living but in a quiet and affluent suburban context.
• Terrific separation throughout the home with ample living spaces on all levels
• Elegant living and formal areas feature high ceilings, parquetry flooring, sumptuous living and dining that spill onto a private north facing balcony
• Picturesque views of the river and beyond whilst also looking over the glistening swimming pool
• A gourmet sleek kitchen, with stainless appliances, stone benchtops with walk-in pantry
• Upstairs houses an enormous master suite with stunning North-East facing river views with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Two further bedrooms are upstairs with a dual balcony, sharing a well-appointed bathroom with a separate toilet
• The lower floor rumpus/teenager’s retreat leads onto the generous pool and outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ, wine fridge and dishwasher
• This area offers versatility with two bedrooms in addition to a large media room/sixth bedroom as well as temperature controlled wine cellar and additional storage room
• Located in an envious cul-de-sac position high on the Hill, only minutes to the city, cafes, major Arterial Roads, Airport as well as Brisbane’s finest schools including, Ascot State School, St Margaret’s and St Rita’s College.